Become a Certified Wedding Coordinator!
More and more couples are realizing the value of a Wedding Coordinator in both time and money.
With today’s economy and time-starved lifestyles, couples are realizing the importance of working with a Professional Wedding Coordinator who can help them conserve time, stretch their budgets and cut out any needless costs.
Wedding Coordinator, Wedding Planner, Wedding Consultant, Wedding Designer. Whatever you want to call yourself, the industry needs properly-trained, regulated and certified Professional Wedding Coordinators!
Why WPIC ?
Click image below to watch the Television segment from CTV’s Canada AM, on the importance of hiring (and becoming) a WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinator:
- We are the most respected Wedding Coordinator Certification Course in the world.
- Get your certificate while you are working or going to school full-time
- On-going education, employment opportunities, networking, resources, support and opportunities through our Alumni Association (free to all graduates) through WPICAlumni.com.
- We have trained and certified the on-site Wedding Coordinators at Sandals Resorts, Palace Resorts, Hard Rock Hotels, Atlantis, the Bahamas Bridal Association, the Barbados Hotel & Tourism Board, etc, etc.
- A yearly Conference for more networking and learning opportunities www.weddingconf.com
Have you dreamed of becoming a Wedding Planner?
You are not alone. Many people are interested in this burgeoning business, but do not know where to get started or how to get certified.
We will teach you about the planning and coordination of a wedding, how to start up your own Wedding Coordination business and most importantly, how to get and keep clients.