Destination Wedding Specialist Certification
This course is only available through Correspondence. This course is only available to Licensed Travel Professionals (you will be required to submit proof).
Certified Destination Wedding Specialist. Successful graduates will get to use the “DWS” initials after their name.
A pdf soft copy manual and examination will be emailed to the student. The student will have 2 months from the time of receipt, to complete the on-line examination and to submit a final project. Upon successful completion a Certificate with official seal will be mailed to the student. Student will also receive a .png of the Certification seal for display on their company website or literature.
Student will have 3 months to complete the manual, write an on-line examination and submit a project.
- History of Destination Weddings
- Who is the Destination Client
- Expectations of the Destination Specialist
- Coordinating the Day
- Vendor Relations
- Finding Reputable Vendors
- Risk Management
- Places to get Married
- Making the Wedding Special for Everyone
- Legalities & Marriage Requirements on Destinations
- Marketing to Destination Wedding clients
- Destination Wedding Statistics
- …and so much more!