WPIC inc. will be hosting the DWC course on Sunday, August 23, 2015 at the Radisson Admiral.
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2015
Course Time: 10-6pm
(Lunch at 1pm)
Poolside Cocktail Party: 6pm
Location: Radisson Admiral ~249 Queen’s Quay West
A special room rate of $170 is available for those who wish to stay over the night prior or after the class.
Cost of Course: $349CDN
Register Now! (click)
WPIC Instructor, Monica Caesar (and DW expert of Aisle Plan Your Day) will be facilitating the course.
- History of Destination Weddings
- Who is the Destination Client?
- Advice from an Expert
- Where do you start?
- Budget, Research, Places to get Married
- Making the Wedding Special for Everyone
- How to find Reputable Vendors
- Contracts & Fees
- Legalities & Marriage Requirements on Destinations
- Marketing to Destination Wedding clients
- Destination Wedding Statistics, etc.
- Jennifer Borgh of Jennifer Borgh Events and Travel Only
- Representatives from the Mexico Tourism Board, Jamaica Tourism Board, Barbados Tourism Board and the Bahamas Tourism Board
You must be certified in Wedding Planning/Coordination by a WPIC-recognized Institute.
You must be a registered Travel Counselor/Agent.Student must be in attendance for in-person training, then you will have 3 months to complete the manual, write an on-line examination and submit a project.
You are then invited to a Pool Party overlooking Lake Ontario, hosted by the Radisson Admiral & WPIC, after the class!
D & W Entertainment Group will provide the music for the event (You remember how amazing they were at the WPIC Kickoff!)
Deadline to Register:
August 16, 2015